Product details for Euronda Protection Mouth Guard
Euronda Monoart Mouth Guard Pro 4 with additional layer to be used for especially wet working conditions.
- 50 items per box
The Monoart Mouth Guard Protection 4 with 4-layered fabrication was especially designed to be used under wet working conditions. The mouth guard comply with DIN EN 14683 Typ IIR and ASTM F2100 Level 3. The Pro 4 is free from latex, glass fibre, copper and nickel. The handy rubber band can easily be fastened to the ears while the extra long nosepiece enables a comfortable fit.
- 1. Layer: hydrophobic outer layer, water-repellent against liquids, sprays or aerosoles
- 2. Layer: filter, made from polymer net fabric, water-resistant
- 3. Layer: meltblown filter, 99% germ retention
- 4. Layer: hydrophilic inner layer, water-absorptive polypropylen absorbs tiny droplets from breathing – anti-fog effect for people with glasses
- 4 layers
- additional filter against increased drizzle
- 99 % filter effectiveness against germs
- contains no latex or glass fibres
- copper-free and nickel-free
- nosepiece made from metal, extra long
Euronda Deutschland GmbH manufactures devices and accessories for medical practice use, with a focus on infection protection, hygiene and the sterilization of medical equipment. Euronda's autoclaves and thermal disinfectors are highly efficient sterilization devices for medical practices, laboratories and hospitals. Foil sealing devices from Euronda enable the safe storage of sterilized materials. We also offer ultrasonic cleaners and medical protective clothing from Euronda - from face masks to protective goggles for dentists. Incidentally, the Euronda range contains many useful products for dental needs.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from EURONDA to look at